Alert level I: from 08, October 2021.
1. Sightseeing tour
- Maximum 50 people in groups of a maximum of 12 people, maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres between groups.
- Tourist bus capacity to visit the Fire Mountains: capacity is limited to 75%.
- Masks must be worn.
2. Restaurant & Outdoor terrace consumption:
Distance between tables of at least 2 metres between chairs at adjacent tables, between groups of tables and between groups of customers at the bar.
Cafés and restaurants indoor 75% of seating capacity and a maximum of 12 diners per table.
Terraces: 100% capacity and a maximum of 12 diners per table.
Consumption at the bar: groups of up to 12 people with signposted spaces.
Consumption of tobacco and other inhalation devices: Its consumption is prohibited in all premises and establishments open to the public, even on outdoor terraces.
- Opening and closing restaurants Alert level I:
– Mirador del Río Snack Bar opened
– Castillo de San José Restaurant: opened from Saturday, March 13, closing time at 23:30
– Casa Museo del Campesino Restaurant: interior and terrace opened
– El Diablo restaurant: opened
– Jardín de Cactus Snack-Bar : open interior and terrace
– Jameos del Agua: Snack Bar & Restaurant opened
– Jameos Night Experience: Opened
For the purposes of this decree-law, those events in which the maximum expected participation of attendees is equal to or greater than the following will be considered mass events:
a) In open spaces: 750 people or 75% of the maximum capacity of the premises or space in which it is to be held, if this figure is lower.
b) In closed spaces: 500 people or 50% of the maximum capacity of the premises or space in which it is to be held, if this figure is lower.
Regardless of the maximum number of attendees foreseen, the capacity for each level of health alert must be respected.
3. Museum and exhibition hall
- Capacity 80%.
- Groups of maximum 12 people
- The interpersonal safety distance of 2 metres shall be maintained on public roads and in all public spaces.