(Updated April 10, 2021)
If you are reading this, it means you have decided to visit our facilities during your holiday in Lanzarote. We look forward to seeing you at our Tourist Centre network, and hope you have an unforgettable holiday on the island.
Please find below details of the measures we have adopted at CACT Lanzarote in order to guarantee both your safety and that of those accompanying you. We have noted certain recommendations which should be taken into account and applied during your stay, for your own safety and that of others.
We rely on your collaboration to ensure that both our facilities and Lanzarote remain safe. This is essential and above all, we ask you to stay in your lodgings if you have been in contact with a person who has tested positive or who presents any of the following symptoms: general feeling of being unwell, temperature, dry cough or breathing difficulties.
1.Restaurant Outdoor terrace consumption:
- 50% capacity
- Terraces: 75% capacity and maximum 6 people per table.
- Restaurants and Cafes (Indoor): 50% capacity and maximum 4 people per table.
- Consumption of tobacco and other inhalation devices: Its consumption is prohibited in all premises and establishments open to the public, even on outdoor terraces.
- Massive events: they cannot be held in territories that are at these alert levels II, III and IV.
- Opening and closing restaurants Phase II:
– Mirador del Río cafeteria: opened
– Castillo de San José Restaurant: opened from Saturday, March 13, closing time at 10:30 p.m.
– Casa Museo del Campesino Restaurant: interior and terrace opened
– El Diablo restaurant opened
– Café Jardín de Cactus open interior and terrace
– Jameos del Agua cafeteria opened
Jameos Night Experience. Restaurant open from Friday, March 19, closing the establishment at 10:30 p.m.
2. Tourist guided visit
- Maximum 30 people in groups of maximum 6 people, maintaining the distance of 1.5 m between groups.
- Tourist bus capacity visits Montañas del Fuego: capacity is limited to 50%
3. Museum and exhibition hall
- Capacity 50%
- Maximum 6 people per groups.
- The interpersonal safety distance of 1.5 meters will be maintained on public roads and in all public spaces.