Updated January 2022
Please find below details of the measures we have adopted at CACT Lanzarote in order to guarantee both your safety and that of those accompanying you. We have noted certain recommendations which should be taken into account and applied during your stay, for your own safety and that of others.
We rely on your collaboration to ensure that both our facilities and Lanzarote remain safe. This is essential and above all, we ask you to stay in your lodgings if you have been in contact with a person who has tested positive or who presents any of the following symptoms: general feeling of being unwell, temperature, dry cough or breathing difficulties.
Alert level III
It will come into effect at 00:00 on Monday, January 10, 2022
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Restaurants with a capacity of more than 30 people and in cultural activities in auditorium theaters and the like whose opening license has a capacity of more than 50 people, for everyone over 12 years of age it will be mandatory to show one of the following digital or physical certificates:
- Official certificate of having received the complete vaccination schedule.
- Official certificate of having passed the Covid 19 illness between the previous 11 and 180 days.
- Certificate of absence of active Covid-19 infection by means of a diagnostic test carried out in a legally authorized laboratory within 48 hours maximum. Self-diagnostic tests are not admissible.
These certificates will be shown to the person designated for access control by the person in charge of the establishment.
Accredited personal health data will not be kept.
Restaurant & Outdoor terrace consumption:
Distance between tables of at least 2 metres between chairs at adjacent tables, between groups of tables and between groups of customers at the bar.
Cafés and restaurants indoor 40% of seating capacity and a maximum of 6 diners per table.
Terraces: 75% capacity and a maximum of 6 diners per table.
Consumption at the bar: groups of up to 6 people with signposted spaces.
Consumption of tobacco and other inhalation devices: Its consumption is prohibited in all premises and establishments open to the public, even on outdoor terraces.
Opening and closing restaurants Alert level III:
– Mirador del Río Snack Bar opened
– Castillo de San José Restaurant: opened from Saturday, March 13, closing time at 23:30
– Casa Museo del Campesino Restaurant: interior and terrace opened
– El Diablo restaurant: opened
– Jardín de Cactus Snack-Bar : open interior and terrace
– Jameos del Agua: Snack Bar & Restaurant opened
– Jameos Night Experience: Opened
Museum and exhibition hall
- Capacity 80%.
- Groups of maximum 8 people
- The interpersonal safety distance of 1,5 metres shall be maintained on public roads and in all public spaces.
- 55% of the capacity indoors.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed during the show or session.
- Tourist bus capacity to visit the Fire Mountains: capacity is limited to 100%.
- Face masks must be worn.
Guided groups in Cueva de los Verdes
- Guided groups of maximum 20 people.