Jameos Night | Nocturnal visit, dinner & concert
04-10-2020 | 19:00 @ 31-12-2021 | 00:00
An event every week that begins at 19:00 on Friday, repeating until 13-07-2021
Experience the magic of Jameos Nights
Have you ever dined in a volcanic tube?
Jameos Nights is a new way to help you experience the beauty of Jameos del Agua. A unique soiree combining food, music with the magic felt and the visit of this natural space where lights and shadows intertwine with the reflection on the indoor lake and the volcanic rock.
On Fridays Jameos del Agua opens its doors from 19:00 to offer you an appealing culinary proposal and a musical performance* concluding with a live Dj session.
At our restaurant located in Jameo Chico, you can taste our Chef’s scrumptious dishes, made with high-quality products and paired with a fine selection of Lanzarote wines.
There are two menus to choose with a wide range of fresh ingredients and mix of flavours. from:
There is also a Jameos Nights with Vegan Menu € 55 per person available.
From 22:30 onwards, music takes over the cave and the concert gets started on the dance floor located on the other side of the lake. To wrap up this enchanting soiree, relax and have a drink until closing time, listening to the ambient music of our live Dj session.
Please take into account to make the most of Jameos Night
- Please be punctual. Table reservations will be kept as a courtesy until 15 minutes after the time indicated in the reservation request.
- Due to the uneven surface of the volcanic floor in the centre, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- During winter we recommend warm clothes since the main jameo feels damp and you could be cold.
- Restaurant hours: from 19:00 to 22:30 hrs | Jameos del Agua closing time: 00:00 hr.
- Approximate duration of Jameos del Agua visit: 40/50 mt.
- The concert* starts at 22.30 on the dance floor on the other side of the lake.
Come without any worries! Your well-being is our priority. We inform you of the COVID security protocol that will be carried out.
Important announcement: due to reduced capacity 20% deposit is required to confirm your booking.