04-05-2019 | 19:00 @ 31-12-2020 | 00:30
An event every week that begins at 19:00 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, repeating until 13-07-2019
Experience the magic of Nights in Jameos
Have you ever dined in a volcanic tube? Noches de Jameos is a new way to help you experience the beauty of Jameos del Agua. A unique soiree combining food and music with the magic felt in this natural space where lights and shadows intertwine with the reflection on the indoor lake and the volcanic rock.
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays* (*during the summer season) and Saturdays, Jameos del Agua opens its doors from 19:00 to offer you an appealing culinary proposal and a timple concert and live Dj session.
At our restaurant located in Jameo Chico, you can taste our Chef’s scrumptious dishes, made with high-quality products and paired with a fine selection of Lanzarote wines.
There are two menus to choose from (including entrance, meal and concert cost):
– € 39.90* per person with Classic Menu and
– € 49,90* with Premium Menu
There is also a Vegan Menu available with a wide range of fresh ingredients and mix of flavours.
* The price changes from February 1, 2020 *
From 22:30 onwards, music takes over the cave and the concert gets started on the dance floor located on the other side of the lake. Timple, percussion, sax and guitars played by the Toñín Corujo Quartet, every Saturday, and Alexis Lemes and José Vicente Pérez, to the rhythm of a timple, alternate Tuesdays and Wednesdays* (*during the summer).
To wrap up this enchanting soiree, relax and have a drink until closing time, listening to the ambient music of our live Dj session.
SUGGESTIONS AND ASPECTS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NIGHTS IN JAMEOS.
- Due to the uneven surface of the volcanic floor in the centre, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Should you have any special requirements caused by allergies or nutritional restrictions, please contact the Centre at least 48hrs in advance in order for us to inform and coordinate with the kitchen team.
- At the restaurant, there are children menus and high chairs available.
- We recommend arriving early in order to visit the centre first and have plenty of time to enjoy your dinner before the start of the show from 22.30 at the dance floor on the other side of the lake.
- In the winter we recommend warm clothes since the main jameo feels damp and you could be cold.