Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Company of Information and of Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the website you are visiting located under the domain http://www.cactlanzarote.com belongs to EPEL, CENTRES OF ART, CULTURE AND TOURISM of LANZAROTE, whose identifying information is as follows:
- Company Name: EPEL, CENTRES OF ART, CULTURE AND TOURISM OF LANZAROTE.
- Tax code: 3500356E
- Address: C/ Triana, 38, Arrecife, Post Code 35500, Las Palmas.
- Telephone: 928 801 500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and Personal Data Processing
Pursuant to Organic Law 15/99 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we hereby inform you that any personal data that you may transmit to by any means shall form part of a file registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency whose purpose is the administrative management, and management of services and business of the body
If you allow EPEL, CENTRES OF ART, CULTURE AND TOURISM OF LANZAROTE to send you communications by email, post or by any other means, you can request that these communications be stopped at any time. To do so, and for any other questions or comments, you may contact the EPEL, CENTRES OF ART, CULTURE AND TOURISM LANZAROTE, by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax or by post to the contact address of the body, accompanying your application with a document proving your identity, such as a copy of your ID, in case of opposition to receiving promotional mailings, it will not be necessary to provide any ID
Access, cancellation, opposition and/or correction procedures
In relation to your personal data, we inform you that you are guaranteed the right to access, remove, oppose and rectify, and may exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject line: “Data protection” or by post or in person to the address mentioned above, through the procedure set forth below.
You shall have the right to: know what state your data is in; what kind of processing your data is subject to; where the data was obtained from; modify it if you consider it to not be correct, or if current realities have changed and the data no longer reflects that; or even remove it all together, as long as the latter case is permitted by current law.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, specifically for your application, it will be necessary to submit the application to the file manager, containing the following data:
- Name and surname of the party concerned, attaching a photocopy of an identity card document (or any other legally valid document identifying the applicant). If acting on behalf of someone, or a legal person, a photocopy of the document, showing such this representation.
- Request forming the basis of the application.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Any documents that may demonstrate the merits of the request.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
For sending the request, it will be necessary to use any means that can demonstrate the sending and receiving of the application.